Donations are essential for us to continue our program activities that help ensure Left Hand Watershed remains healthy and resilient for generation to come. Your donation will help us:
- Monitor the conditions of the watershed and respond to and address threats
- Oversee important river restoration projects to repair damage from the 2013 flood
- Ensure our recently restored areas remain successful and resilient well into the future
- Facilitate cooperation among watershed stakeholders and keep the community updated and important watershed information
- Build a network of watershed stewards and strengthen the stewardship ethic of the community
Watershed Protector: $10,000+
River Partner: $5,000 – $9,999
Steward: 2,500- $4,999
LWOG Donation Form
We also have a Stewardship Partners Fundraising Campaign underway. We are striving to increase the chance of success of recently restored areas and protect and restore the watershed for generations to come.
Building a resilient watershed is only possible with your donation!